Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Thursday

I have a friend, LPE, who has inspired me (she's inspired me in more ways than one but that will have to come later)! My friend loooooves Thursdays!! I have asked her several times why she loves it so but I have never been able to get an exact answer from her. Her answers normally go along the lines of  "I don't know why, I just do!" I personally think it's the fact that the weekend is just one more day away! But that's just me!


I have also realized that I end up browsing different blogs not reading what they have to say but mainly because the pictures are so purdy! Whenever I'm swamped and I get a little downtime or am just needing a pick me up, I'll go through my list of favorite sites and see what they have to offer! In honor of my dear friend, I've decided to post something (most) every Thursday that makes ME happy and hopefully, you'll like it too!! So here is a picture from The Cinderella Project that I keep going back to and finding delight in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...