Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa!!

 Today is my Mom's Birthday!
My mom and her father, John C. Reynolds ca. 1959

My mom and her mother, Lieselotte Balser Reynolds, Easter 1961

Today, my mother celebrates another year of her life! I personally, am very excited that she was born today! I don't think I could have asked for a better mother!

She is kind, loving, funny.
She is an amazing cook!
She is a white tornado when it comes to throwing a party together!
She loves her husband and her family.
She is pretty much the most wonderful woman I know!

My mother in elementary school

My parents a frew months after their wedding, 31 years ago, Happy Birthday Mom!!

1985 the "first family" is complete

My mom and me, Lake Martin, AL. UGA/AU Game ca.1991

Mom and all of her kids, Me (1), Sean (3), Caroline (2), and Claire (4)

Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...