Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Melt With You

I have never been more proud of my little brother!

He, like me and my sisters, has acquired a love for music. Last year at his spring chorus performance, he literally took me by surprise. He had a solo in his class' performance and I was not ready for what I heard. I  had a moment, but luckily, the lights where down so only my mother saw!

Since I have been out of high school, they have changed things up a bit with the Spring Caberet Concert. When I was in high school, it was a hot mess! Our teacher let any and everyone sing whatever their hearts desired! The current teacher has brought some organization to the class. There is now a theme to the spring concerts. This year's theme was Rock n' Roll. 

Below is my brother's duet of Melt with You by Modern English 


I have to say, my one regret from the evening was not getting my bro's duet partner's solo of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Simple Man because it was beautiful!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...